The E-Cert program provides you with secure on-line access to your calibration information any time, anywhere.
Description of Terms
- Click here to view individual instrument calibration details screen. From this screen you can also view the Calibration Certificate and Work Report.
- WO #
- CISG Work Order Number.
- Item #
- This number combined with the WO# is the Calibration Report Number.
- Tool #
- Also referred to as Asset # or ID# - This is the number that is used to trace the instruments calibration to National Standards - If an Instrument does not have a Tool # the instruments serial number will be used. If the instrument does not have any Identification number assigned, CISG will assign a trace number.
- Serial #
- This is the serial number that is attached to the instrument by the manufacturer. In the absence of a serial number the tool # will be used or a generic number will be assigned by CISG. See Tool #.
- Cal 'd Date
- Date instrument was calibrated.
- Cal Due
- Date instrument is next due for calibration service.
- Manufacturer / Model
- The Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and Model Number.
- A generic description of the test equipment.
- This is the date the instrument was shipped from CISG Ltd. If the field indicates N/A the device has not been shipped.
- The current status of the equipment as described below.
Instrument Status Types
- An instrument currently in use and requires calibration recall.
- An instrument which has been deemed unusable or no longer exists.
- An instrument currently not in use and doesn't require calibration recall.
- An instrument that can not be calibrated at this time but still requires calibration recall.
- No Cal
- An instrument which does not require calibration recall.
Show Equipment Options
Select from the drop down menu and click "Search"
- Active Items Only
- Displays equipment with a status of "active" only.
- Overdue Items
- Displays equipment with a calibration due date of less than today's date.
- All History
- Displays all equipment ever calibrated by CISG for your Company.
- In Progress
- Displays equipment currently at the CISG lab and is in progress.